Sidor

fredag 2 december 2011

I've been painting some owls...

I know I've told you before... an online class addict... that's what I am these days. ;) Recently, I've been taking an online class with Juliette Crane - How to paint an owl. A fabulous name for a class, isn't it?! The class even has it's own song... so amazing. :)

I really love Juliette's work and it was lots of fun to get to know her process and to paint some owls! I also know I have told you before that I don't have enough time! =) Thus, none of my owls are finished... But I really hope to continue working on them really soon. Here are some in-progress-photos of one of them. I believe he is my favourite, so far. I'm going to do a lot more work on the background and then we'll see what happens. Juliette often starts all over if things doesn't feel right. I'm not sure I could do that, not even if I wasn't happy with this little one in the end... :)

For this one I've used acrylic paint, pastels and a black Faber-Castell PITT pen.

 (These images are posted with the permission of the wonderful Juliette Crane.)













4 kommentarer:

Miae sa...

LOVE how this turned out!!

Cattis sa...

Ååhhh..vad du är bra!! Vill också kunna måla och rita!! Eller är det kanske mer tid som behövs? Vill så mycket! Men härligt och inspirerande att du delar med dig av din talang!

Kram/Cattis

Sunny Carvalho sa...

That looks great!! Beautiful owl and lovely colors. Thanks for visiting my blog...good luck on the giveaway!!

Stina Glaas sa...

Superfin! Ska bli spännande att se den när den är klar också. :-)
Jag gillar henne och det är jättekul att se att du gått hennes kurs: :-D Hoppas du får tid till dina ugglor och visar upp dem i bloggen framöver! :-)