Sidor

onsdag 21 mars 2012

A bit tired and sore...

Yesterday I had my stomach decorated with four new holes... ;) I had my gall bladder removed and the little stones that have been causing me trouble are now safe in a little jar at my desk, rather than in my stomach.

I was able to go home on the same day as the surgery (yesterday) and I was feeling better than I expected, only a few hours after they said good night and anaesthesized me. When waking up I first felt the exact same pain that made me end up at the emergency ward at the hospital only 2,5 weeks ago, when I had a horrible gall stone attack. I didn't like that feeling, not at all... and I was a bit worried until it disappeared and was replaced with a more general soreness.

I was able to sleep pretty ok tonight and today I am pretty sore, and also tired and a bit dizzy, but still feeling kind of ok. Johan is staying at home for a few days, taking care of the kids, and it feels good to be able to rest and recover properly.

2 kommentarer:

Miae sa...

Oh my goodness! Glad those stones are out and not in! Rest and feel better soon Anna!

Maya sa...

God bedring!