Sidor

torsdag 3 maj 2012

Colourful tags with Tattered Angels...

I've created a couple of colourful tags, using lots of Tattered Angels goodies. I started out by collaging some old book pages to my tags. I then added gesso and created some texture, before painting with acrylic paint. I then stamped the butterflies using stamps from Purple Onion Designs and covered the tags with Glimmer Glam Organic Garden. I added more pattern on top of the dry glam, using gesso and a home made stencil. When the gesso was dry I misted the tags with Glimmer Mist Key Lime Pie and Glimmer Mist Lemon Zest.



The flowers were coloured with mist and I painted the buttons with Glimmer Glam Chandelier.




I also coloured the ribbons with mist... love how they turned out!




4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Vilka härliga färger du har fått till! Gillar hur blommorna och banden bryter av men ändå passar in, och den ganska begränsade färgpaletten på varje tag.

Päivi sa...

Helt urläckra, härligt färgsprakande tags!!!

Ha det bäst!

Anette sa...

Så jättefina!

Ann-Sofi sa...

Jätteläckra tags!