Sidor

onsdag 2 maj 2012

More from the Cocoa Daisy Spring Crop...

Here are another couple of layouts that I created for the Cocoa Daisy Spring Crop, using the May kit + add ons. There is still time to play along, if you wish... Deadline is Sun May 6th, 8 pm EST.

I made this for Denise's Garden City challenge. Such an awesome and very inspiring challenge...! I mostly used the May Embellisment Pack and the Watercolor Path add on.












And I made this for Nat's Adopt an Ancestor Challenge... This was something sooo different and sooo fun! It's the first time that I've created a layout where I made the story up. This photo belonged to my Grandmother and I find it quite fascinating, but I know nothing at all about it. :)


1 kommentar:

Denise sa...

love what you did for the garden city and thanks for sharing the journaling on Nat's challenge, so funny Anna!