Sidor

lördag 2 juni 2012

Glass jars + gesso + mist...

I created this little class for the Cocoa Daisy Spring Crop, with ideas and inspiration on how to alter glass jars into table decorations. You can still find the class on the Cocoa Daisy message board.

Here are a couple of my favourite jars... Both of them were first painted with gesso and the first one then coloured with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist...


...while I kept the second one white. The butterfly stamp is one of the exclusive Cocoa Daisy stamps and I love it!


I also used the stamp to heat emboss directly on the glass jar.


I hope you're having a fab weekend! We're having a birthday party for some of Alva's friends today and I hope it'll be fun!

1 kommentar:

Katja/MezzaNotte sa...

Riktigt inspirerande vad man kan göra med små medel... Här fanns mycket färgglatt att inspireras av.

Så mycket fint!!

Kram Katja