Sidor

fredag 1 juni 2012

Hello Sunshine...!

I wish I could tell you that June is starting out with beautiful sunshine and gorgeous weather, but instead it's cold and rainy here in Sweden today... Luckily I have my happy Cocoa Daisy kit to brighten my day! :)

The June kit from Cocoa Daisy is on sale now! In Hello Sunshine playful and colorful patterned papers from Simple Stories, American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey, and My Mind's Eye are combined with fun and fabulous embellishments from Jenni Bowlin, Pink Paislee, Queen & Co, May Arts and Jillibean Soup. The kit also contains two items exclusive to Cocoa Daisy, a diamond stamp set and some adorable flappers from Ormulu. 

Add on Freckles



Add on Wide Brim



The gorgeous Embellishment Pack


Add on Papers - Shades



The June Stamps










Inga kommentarer: