Sidor

fredag 29 juni 2012

Note To Self...

The Cocoa Daisy July kit "Note to self" is office inspired and I am totally in love with all the cute little bits and pieces.

For my first layout I used the main kit, the Take Note add on and the Embellishment Pack. We've been listening to the same CD with kids music in the car for several months. Alva and Linus are the ones who have been asking for it, but when driving to Denmark in June it was obvious that Tuva likes it too. When she was getting angry in the car, we started the songs and we immediataly bought us more time before we had to stop. Suddenly she also started to sing along in the "la la la la-part" of the song. So very cute... :)






For my second layout I used two sheets of cardstock and cut some squares and rectangles out of the top sheet. I then added some papers and the photo in the same level as the top sheet, and some patterened papers on the background cardstock. I then used 3D-foam to adhere the two sheets together.

The photo was taken on the boat when we were on our way back from my brother's wedding last week. (I hope to show you more photos from our wonderful day soon!)





My third layout, with the two cutest girls I know... :) The photo was taken on May 17th, Tuva's birthday. I used the main kit and the Take Note add on.











1 kommentar:

Sockergrynet sa...

Underbara layouter med härliga detaljer och färger! Föll lite extra för den översta på Tuva!