Sidor

måndag 18 juni 2012

Picnic time...

The June theme on the Tattered Angels blog is stencils. Check out all the fabulous ideas and gorgeous projects presented by the design team! Stencils are everywhere right now, and they're so much fun to use.

When creating my first layout for June, I used the same stencil (from The Crafter's Workshop) twice - first together with some mist and then to apply some gesso, over which I added more misting once it was dry. This gave my background a colorful, layered look.



I used Glimmer Mist Apple, Golden Terracotta and Key Lime Pie, and Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Sprout, Firefly and Peacock. Also the flowers, the buttons and the doily were misted.



4 kommentarer:

Marja Seidemo sa...

härligt och kletigt och kändes svenskt..fast det kanske är grönt som ser gult ut;-)

Cattis sa...

Hur läcker var inte den här då!! Snyggt!! =D

Sockergrynet sa...

Åh så snyggt!! Älskar färgerna!

Annette sa...

Läckert!!