Sidor

fredag 27 juli 2012

Can you resist the Glimmer Mist...?

I have a couple of projects to share today, using resist techniques and Tattered Angels products. For these Art Journal pages I stamped using a Versamark pad onto old book pages, and then heat embossed using clear embossing powder. I used Glimmer Mist Cupid for the backgrounds and then Glimmer Mists Dragonfly, Graphite and Blarney, Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Seven Seas and Glimmer Glaze Blue Oasis.

The stamps I used are from Vilda Stamps.


The canvas star is from Canvas Corp. They have several different mini canvas shapes, for example stars, circles and hearts. I also used a piece from their Decorative Wall Hardware.

I've also created this layout, using a Pink Paislee resist paper. It's such an easy way to create a really cool resist effect. I used the Glimmer Mists Marigold, Sunflower, Olive Vine and Blarney. I also used the Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Firefly.

The canvas piece was cut from a 12x12 canvas sheet from Canvas Corp.












3 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Herlige sider du har laget her! Utrolig kult med mista gamle boksider!

lisa sa...

What beautiful projects Anna. I love how you use fabric. I might have a play later inspired by you xx

Ann-Sofi sa...

Vad snyggt du har fått till det med dukarna. Gillar verkligen den här LOn.