Sidor

söndag 29 juli 2012

Santa Fe Sunset...

The beautiful and fun August kit from Cocoa Daisy - Santa Fe Sunset - goes for sale on the 1st of August. I love the kit so much and I really enjoyed scrapping these layouts.

My first one is about how Alva and I made the walk to collect Linus from school a bit more fun, by making up a story about how we were secret agents. Linus had been taken prisoner and we were going to rescue him. :) On our way to school we stopped at our "headquarters" to gather some useful supplies... secret agents' stuff, you know...

The title says "You & me out on a very important and secret mission". We never told Linus about it, but kept it as our little secret that he'd just been rescued. :)


I love the exclusive Cocoa Daisy stamp with the camera!









I don't end up in the same photo as Linus very often... so I'm really happy with these photos of us 2 together! I mostly used the main kit for this layout. The sunshine circle stamp is awesome and I love the CD exclusive Maya Road ink pad in orange! (Both are included in the main kit.)













3 kommentarer:

Denise sa...

I love those photos of you and Linus.
It just speaks to my boy momma heart :)

Marja Seidemo sa...

Underbara layouter och jag älskar secret-agent historien:-)

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Jättehärliga layouter båda två men jag gillar den överstas härliga historia och all journaling! Kram!