Sidor

söndag 19 augusti 2012

Simply Sheer, texture paste and album cover...

We are creating with Texture Paste over at the Tattered Angels inspiration blog this month. This is the second canvas I created for the CHA booth, with the same type of butterflies that I had on my other canvas.

Here I used mainly the non-glittery mists from Tattered Angels - Plain Jane Simply Sheer. As much as I love glimmer, I love this look too! I used the colours Taupe, Burlap and Pink (for the flowers). The butterflies were both misted and then coloured with Glimmer Glaze - Icicle and Cowboy. The chipboard pieces were also painted with Glimmer Glaze Icicle.

I used a 6x6 chunky stretched natural canvas and some cord/jute rope from Canvas Corp.


I have also put together a journal, and I used texture paste to create my cover. I misted the cover with Chalkboard Mist Black Orchid and Glimmer Mist Aquamarine. To finish off, I splattered some Glimmer Glam Chandelier on top. The rings were painted with Glimmer Glaze Chianti.



1 kommentar:

Emma sa...

Super läckra! ;D