Sidor

lördag 26 januari 2013

Tattered Angels Love...

Yay, I finally found the time to write a blog post! :)

I've created this small canvas for Tattered Angels. For the background I used gesso together with a stencil from Crafter's Workshop. I then covered it with the white Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Chalk. When the chalkboard was dry I dripped and splattered Glimmer Mist Party Pink on top.

The hearts were cut from a 12x12 canvas sheet from Canvas Corp. I painted them with some gesso and then covered them with Glimmer Glam Chandelier.

The chipboard wings were painted with gesso and covered with Glimmer Glaze Icicle.



 
In this second image you can see a glimpse of what the Glimmer Glam does to the canvas hearts... on the top of the hearts... do you see the sparkle? :)

 
I hope you're having a fun and relaxing weekend!



4 kommentarer:

lisa sa...

Oh Anna, that's so perfect. I just adore this. I love how it sparkles x

Miae sa...

really really beautiful!

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Sååååå vackert!

Brigitta sa...

You've given me a great idea for my grandmother's 94th birthday, thank you!!

Brigitta