Sidor

söndag 30 juni 2013

Cocoa Daisy July kit...!

The Cocoa Daisy July kit is called Cabana and is filled with bright summer colours!

Here's the main kit... can you see that bag of fabulous glitter...? Love it!


Striped Awning - I love the glittery alpha, the fabulous frames and those cute pinwheels!



Lime Rickey - I love the cute set with brads and buttons and the awesome plastic alphas!

 
Hammock - I love to have more patterned papers to choose from!
 
 
I am not doing Project Life, but I've been sooo tempted to get the Day in the Life kits. They seem so fun with all the little bits and pieces and this month is no exception.










But I do have the Project Art kit! It's filled with fun vintage pieces, fabric pieces, a textural accents sampler pack from Faber-Castell and a bottle of Liquitex Fluid Matte Medium. I can't wait to play in my journal!



Here are a copule of my layouts, using the kit. I used the main kit, the Hammock add on and the cute buttons from the Lime Rickey add on for this layout. It's about how Tuva loves to talk and being funny.

 



I used the glitter on this second one - about the not so happy Tuva - and glued it onto my layout using the fluid matte medium from the Project Art add on. Poor T (and poor mummy), life isn't always easy. :)
 






I hope you've had a nice weekend! I am so incredibly happy to have 8 fabulous weeks of vacation ahead of me. I don't think that it has really sunk in yet. The last few weeks were so crazy busy. :) I also feel that I have way too much that I want to accomplish during these 8 weeks. Hopefully I'll remember to just relax and enjoy the moment too.

 

Inga kommentarer: