Sidor

söndag 29 september 2013

Sweater weather!

The Cocoa Daisy October kit goes on sale for everyone on October 1st (if you are a subscriber you are able to buy the add ons before everyone else, starting the 28th).

Here are two of the layouts I created this month. For the first one I used one of the exclusive papers designed by our very own Stephanie Wheeler. I love it! I glued down one of the die cut tags from Amy Tangerine (found in the Cable knit add on) and applied some gesso over the tag and my background. I then added some blue paint, using an Inktense pencil. I also added some stamping to the background, using one of the cute little stamps.
 










My next layout contains 8 photos and that's sooo unusual for me! I'm pretty happy that I was able to make this work. :) The photos are from our visit to the Museum of Modern Art in Stockholm, earlier this year.

Do you see the three little hearts to the left? That's another one of the cute stamps this month!





Inga kommentarer: